ABOUT BLUE CLIFF ZEN CENTER
We believe that Zen practice can be deeply nourishing and life-changing for anyone. We aim to make it useful and accessible.
Blue Cliff Zen Center practice encourages the enhancement of well-being, vitality, and awareness of the body, energy, and mind. Our activities and practices support those with living grounded, awake lives in the busy modern world.
COVID Update and Attending Online:
- We’re open for in-person meditation and are following the state of Oregon guidelines. Masks are currently optional.
- We offer our weekly meditation sessions and most events online too. If you’d like to join us please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll send you the links.
- Breakthrough To Zen Retreats
- Seasonal Retreats
- Zenways Japan Trip
- Zen Jin Shin Workshops
- Zen Meditation Days
- Meditation/Mindfulness For Health & Well-Being Course
- Meditation/Mindfulness For Grounding & Insight Course
- Zenways Meditation/Mindfulness Teacher Training
- Zenways Yoga Teacher Training
- Studying to Become a Zen Teacher
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
Dates: Sunday, September 11 (6pm) – Sunday, September 18, 2022 (noon). In Walton, Oregon. In-person.
Dates: Thursday, September 29 (6pm) – Sunday, October 2, 2022 (noon). At St. Benedict Lodge in McKenzie Bridge, Oregon. Led by Daizan. In-person.
Dates: October 6 - November 10, 2022. 6 Thursdays from 7-8:30pm in Eugene. In-person and online.
Date: Saturday, October 29 (9am-5pm). At Big Bear in Walton, Oregon. In-person. Please bring a packed lunch and hiking shoes.
Dates: November 12 - November 27, 2022. In Noddfa, UK. Join for one or both weeks.
Dates: Thursday, January 5 - Sunday, January 8 (noon), 2023. At St. Benedict Lodge in McKenzie Bridge, Oregon. In-person.
Dates: January 12 - March 2, 2023. 8 Thursdays from 7-8:30pm in Eugene. In-person and online.
Dates: April - June, 2023. 9-10 full weekends at Blue Cliff Zen Center in Eugene, Oregon. In-person.
Zenways Japan Trip
Dates: Monday, June 11 - Thursday, June 22, 2023. Please fly into and out of Kansai International Airport. 5-day sesshin followed by site-seeing/cultural activities.
Please consider supporting us by making a one-time donation (secure PayPal “donate”) or by being a monthly sponsor for a Zen meditation session at our center. It really helps. Please see our sponsor page to sign up. If you’d like to make a donation now, please click the link below and login to PayPal for a secure transaction. Be sure to provide us with your name and contact information so we can issue you a contribution receipt at the year’s end. For your records, our EIN is 81-3626615.