ABOUT BLUE CLIFF ZEN CENTER
We believe that Zen practice can be deeply nourishing and life-changing for anyone. We aim to make it useful and accessible.
Blue Cliff Zen Center practice encourages the enhancement of well-being, vitality, and awareness of the body, energy, and mind. Our activities and practices support those with living grounded, awake lives in the busy modern world.
COVID Update and Attending Online:
- We’re open for in-person meditation and are following the state of Oregon guidelines. Masks are currently optional.
- We offer our weekly meditation sessions and most events online too. If you’d like to join us please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll send you the links.
- Breakthrough To Zen Retreats
- Seasonal Retreats
- Zenways Japan Trip
- Zen Jin Shin Workshops
- Zen Meditation Days
- Meditation/Mindfulness For Health & Well-Being Course
- Meditation/Mindfulness For Grounding & Insight Course
- Zenways Meditation/Mindfulness Teacher Training
- Zenways Yoga Teacher Training
- Studying to Become a Zen Teacher
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
Date: Wednesday, December 7 (9:30pm) - Thursday, December 8 (8am). Sitting and walking meditation all night to commemorate the Buddha's enlightenment.
Dates: December 16 (7pm) - December 18 (lunch), 2022. Non-residential at Blue Cliff Zen Center.
Dates: Thursday, January 5 - Sunday, January 8 (2pm), 2023. At St. Benedict Lodge in McKenzie Bridge, Oregon. In-person.
Dates: January 12 - February 16, 2023. 6 Thursdays from 7-8:30pm in Eugene. In-person and online.
Dates: March - June, 2023. 8 full weekends at Blue Cliff Zen Center in Eugene, Oregon. In-person, non-residential.
Date: Saturday, in May 2023 (9am-5pm). TBD. At Big Bear in Walton, Oregon. In-person. Please bring a packed lunch and hiking shoes.
Dates: Thursday, May 18 - Sunday, May 21 (2pm), 2023. At St. Benedict Lodge in McKenzie Bridge, Oregon. In-person.
Dates: Monday, June 19 - Friday, June 30, 2023. A 5-day Zen Retreat followed by site-seeing and cultural activities.
Dates: Sunday, September 3 (6pm) – Sunday, September 10, 2023 (noon). In Walton, Oregon. In-person.
Please consider supporting us by making a one-time donation (secure PayPal “donate”) or by being a monthly sponsor for a Zen meditation session at our center. It really helps. Please see our sponsor page to sign up. If you’d like to make a donation now, please click the link below and login to PayPal for a secure transaction. Be sure to provide us with your name and contact information so we can issue you a contribution receipt at the year’s end. For your records, our EIN is 81-3626615.