ABOUT BLUE CLIFF ZEN CENTER
We believe that Zen practice can be deeply nourishing and life-changing for anyone. We aim to make it useful and accessible.
Blue Cliff Zen Center practice encourages the enhancement of well-being, vitality, and awareness of the body, energy, and mind. Our activities and practices support those with living grounded, awake lives in the busy modern world.
OUR STATEMENT OF DIVERSITY, EQUITY, AND INCLUSION:
We are committed to creating a community and environment that welcome and support all people – regardless of their gender identity, age, race, ethnic origin, body type, religion, sexuality, and background.
NEW TO OUR ZEN CENTER?:
- It would be great to have you!
- Here's a link to a few things to consider when coming for the first time: link.
COVID Update/Attending Online:
- We’re open for in-person meditation and are following the state of Oregon guidelines. Masks are currently optional.
- We offer our weekly meditation sessions and most events online too. If you’d like to join us please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll send you the links.
- Monday and Friday mornings (from 7 – 7:30am)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings (from 7 – 8am)
- Sunday evenings (from 4:30 – 6pm)
- About Zen Yoga
- Zen Yoga Classes/Retreats
- Zenways Yoga Teacher Training
- Breakthrough To Zen Retreats
- Seasonal Retreats
- Zenways Japan Trip
- Zen Jin Shin Workshops
- Zen Meditation Days
- Meditation/Mindfulness For Health & Well-Being Course
- Meditation/Mindfulness For Grounding & Insight Course
- Zenways Meditation/Mindfulness Teacher Training
- Zenways Yoga Teacher Training
- Studying to Become a Zen Teacher
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
Dates: April 6 - May 11, 2023. 6 Thursdays from 7-8:30pm in Eugene. In-person and online.
Date: Saturday, April 22nd (9am-5pm). At Big Bear in Walton, Oregon. In-person. Please bring a packed lunch and hiking shoes.
Dates: Thursday, May 18 - Sunday, May 21 (2pm), 2023. At St. Benedict Lodge in McKenzie Bridge, Oregon. In-person.
Dates: Monday, June 19 - Friday, June 30, 2023. A 5-day Zen Retreat followed by site-seeing and cultural activities. There is currently a waiting list for this event.
Dates: Friday, July 28 (6pm) - Wednesday, August 2 (lunch), 2023. A 5-day Zen Retreat focused on transitioning into the harvest season. At Big Bear Retreat Center in Walton, Oregon.
Dates: Sunday, September 3 (6pm) – Sunday, September 10, 2023 (noon). In Walton, Oregon. In-person.
Dates: Thursday, September 21 - Sunday, September 24 (2pm), 2023. At St. Benedict Lodge in McKenzie Bridge, Oregon. In-person.
Date: Saturday, October 21 (9am-5pm). At Big Bear in Walton, Oregon. In-person. Please bring a packed lunch and hiking shoes.
Dates: TBD. A retreat focused on transitioning into the fall season. Non-residential.
Please consider supporting us by making a one-time donation (secure PayPal “donate”) or by being a monthly sponsor for a Zen meditation session at our center. It really helps. Please see our sponsor page to sign up. If you’d like to make a donation now, please click the link below and login to PayPal for a secure transaction. Be sure to provide us with your name and contact information so we can issue you a contribution receipt at the year’s end. For your records, our EIN is 81-3626615.