ABOUT BLUE CLIFF ZEN CENTER
We believe that Zen practice can be deeply nourishing and life-changing for anyone. We aim to make it accessible and useful.
Blue Cliff Zen Center practice encourages the enhancement of well-being, vitality, and awareness of the body, energy, and mind. Our activities support those with living grounded, awake lives in the busy modern world.
COVID Update and Attending Online:
- We’re open for in-person meditation. Please wear a mask and remember to stay home if you do not feel well.
- We offer all of our weekly meditation sessions and most events online. If you’d like to join us please send an email to email@example.com and we’ll send you the links.
- Breakthrough To Zen Retreats
- Seasonal Retreats
- Zenways Japan Trip
- Zen Jin Shin Workshops
- Zen Meditation Days
- Meditation/Mindfulness For Health & Well-Being Course
- Meditation/Mindfulness For Grounding & Insight Course
- Zenways Meditation/Mindfulness Teacher Training
- Zenways Yoga Teacher Training
- Becoming a Zen Teacher
CALENDAR OF EVENTS:
Date: Sunday, November 28th from 1:30-2:30pm. In Eugene. In-person and online.
Date: Tuesday, December 7th at 9pm – Wednesday, December 8th at 7am. In Eugene. In-person and online.
Dates: Friday, December 10 (7pm) – Sunday, December 12 (noon), 2021. In Eugene. In-person and online.
Dates: Thursday, January 6 (7pm) – Sunday, January 9, 2022 (noon). In McKenzie Bridge, Oregon. In-person.
Dates: January 13- March 3, 2022. Thursdays from 7-8:30pm in Eugene.
Dates: Late March, 2022
Dates: Thursday, May 20 (6pm) – Sunday, May 23, 2022 (noon). In McKenzie Bridge, Oregon. In-person.
Please consider supporting us by making a one-time donation (secure PayPal “donate”) or by being a monthly sponsor for a Zen meditation session at our center. It really helps. Please see our sponsorship program page to sign up. If you’d like to make a donation now, please click the link below and login to PayPal for a secure transaction. Be sure to provide us with your name and contact information so we can issue you a contribution receipt at the year’s end. For your records, our EIN is 81-3626615.